DMG & TMG – life changing for some with ASD

Thought I would give a “shout out” to two of my FAVORITE supplements. The supplements that made a huge impact in my sons life.  The supplements that made me say, “Wow this biomedical stuff is actually working.”

Keep in mind, Anthony only had a hand full of words before we started DMG and TMG.  And before that, he only started keeping words after we started him on a probiotic. (I will discuss that in another post)

First off, what is DMG?

”  DMG consists of the amino acid glycine attached to two methyl groups, according to physician Ray Sahelian, who specializes in natural supplements. The synthesis of many substances in the body depends on methyl groups, and DMG is important for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, the essential nutrient choline, the essential amino acid methionine and certain vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters and enzymes.

Proponents of DMG supplements claim it enhances the immune system, boosts neurological function and athletic performance and helps treat epilepsy and autism, according to the MSKCC. Sahelian calls DMG an anti-stress supplement that may have anti-aging effects, ”  Read more here

What is TMG?

TMG is an important cofactor in methylation, a process that occurs in every cell of mammals to synthesize and donate methyl groups (CH3) for other processes in the body. These processes include the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamineserotonin. Methylation is also required for the biosynthesis of melatonin and the electron transport chain constituent coenzyme Q10.  Read more here

All very confusing right?  Well, let me put it this way.  DMG and TMG help with methylation.  With 90% of our kids on the autism spectrum having issues with methylation, which usually result in speech or sensory processing issues, DMG and TMG are great supplements to try.  Especially since they have been reported to have a 50% success rate for ASD kids.  (read about that here)

Now let me tell you about our experience with DMG and TMG…..

When we first started seeing Dr. Sletten (Our DAN doctor.) he started Anthony on methyl b-12 injections, hoping it would help with Anthony’s speech and stimming behaviors (toe walking, drooling, repeating words, head dragging. )

When we started them I didn’t see instantaneous results.  His stimming behaviors actually got worse, and boy was he hyper.  But Dr. S told us that this is very common when you first rev up methylation, especially in a kid that is lacking in the process. So we stuck with it.  (You can watch a video of how Anthony was behaving   here.  I only post this because I want parents to realize where a child can be with only 1-2 months of treatment, and how much better it can get. Watch the video I link to at end of post).

However, when Anthony’s OAT’s test result came back (NutrEval), Dr. S believed Anthony needed more than methly b-12 injections.  He believed that the supplement DMG would be more beneficial.

When we started DMG, we again saw the increase in stimming behaviors, and hyperness.  But this time, when they went away, Anthony had a word explosion! That word explosion all the mothers talk about happening to their children at 18-24 months old… well, DMG triggered that for Anthony at 3 1/2 years old.  Even his speech therapist was a witness to it.  Every word we said, Anthony could attempt.  It was during this time, that we started to witness his drooling subsiding.  A stimming behavior that Anthony always did when he was excited or nervous.

A few months later it was obvious that the DMG was working.  We were seeing amazing changes in Anthony’s speech and his attention span.  We also saw a new awareness in Anthony when it came to temperature.  It was as if for the first time in his life, he could feel cold and warmth.

This was the DMG Anthony was given:

You can order it here at Spectrum supplements  Use Coupon Code: BIOMED for a discount

When we told Dr. S about all the new changes, he believed that moving Anthony up to TMG might help even more, since Anthony was obviously a responder.   Again we had the two weeks of hyperness and stimming behaviors (the drooling came back) but then Anthony’s speech took another huge jump, about a month after we put him on the TMG.  He started talking in sentences! And again, his speech therapist was a witness to the big change and was amazed.  Anthony was saying sentences like, “Read me book mommy” , “Mommy, sissy needs bunny”, ” I love Super Why”.  Yes, this was a huge deal!  Especially for a child that was completely non-verbal a few months earlier.

This is the TMG Anthony still takes:

You can click on the pic above to go to Spectrum Supplement to order it.  Use coupon Code: BIOMED for a discount

We started Anthony on DMG in October of 2010, and by February 2012, Anthony was therapy free. With only a little over a year of bio-medical treatment.

Increasing methylation has been a huge part of Anthony’s recovery, and every day when I give Anthony his TMG, I look at that bottle and I know it is one of Anthony’s “silver bullets”.

A pic of Anthony with his cousin Sierra. “Sierra” use to be one of Anthony’s stimmy words he would repeat to calm himself.

If you watched the video I posted a link to above, then I urge you to watch this one, taken a month ago.  The change is amazing! (sorry about the quality)

If your child is still non-verbal, or stalled out with healing, I highly suggest you talk to your doctor about methylation, and the options that are available.  And of course, ALWAYS talk to your doctor first before starting a new supplement.  They are the ones that can tell you the exact dosage your child should be receiving for the best outcome, and if a new supplement is beneficial for your child’s unique situation.

1. Kim Housley
    Kim Housley February 6, 2013 at 8:40 pm | | Reply

What dosage/frequency do you use? I have been using with my 2-yr-old girl. I am using one per day, wonder if I should be doing more.

2. Kimberly
    Kimberly February 6, 2013 at 10:25 pm | | Reply

Anthony was 3 1/2 years old when we started him on DMG. We gave him 1 tsp of DMG every day, and when we moved up to TMG we did 1 tsp of that as well until we switched to the capsule He gets one every day. Both were at 500mg. But speak with your childs dr about dosages and if you should do more.

3. Angela
    Angela July 7, 2013 at 2:26 am | | Reply

Thansk for your blog! I really enjoy reading your posts. i have a son who is three with mild pdd and suspected pans. Wondering what on the OAT indicated the need for TMG, DMG? We just got our first OAT back and are having trouble finding someone to give us an interpretation that would include suggestions like this. Thanks!

4. Kimberly
    Kimberly July 7, 2013 at 3:26 am | | Reply

Our OAT was done by genova diagnostic, and on that one there is a scale for methylation. Anthony was in the red. Which means "high need".Kimberly

5. Rachel Hwong
    Rachel Hwong July 18, 2013 at 8:51 am | | Reply

Hi Kimberly,Im very excited read thru ur sharing. I have a daughter also now 3.5 yrs and non verbal. We did OAT with Great Plain Labs, but I do not see any name with methylation, is there any other way to look for if she needs TMG or DMG?

6. Rachel Hwong
    Rachel Hwong July 18, 2013 at 8:54 am | | Reply

Hi,I didnt find a word call methylation in my daughter OAT report with Great Plain Labs, any other indication? Tks.

7. Kimberly
    Kimberly July 18, 2013 at 2:53 pm | | Reply

Rachel,We have always used Genova Diagnostics OATS test. So I can't 100% say. I did find this article, so maybe look for these terms on your test results. you reviewed the results with your doctor yet?Kimberly

8. Rachel Hwong
    Rachel Hwong July 22, 2013 at 5:40 am | | Reply

Thanks fo the link, I will check thru the article for more info.Yes, we have consulted a doctor with the report, we are advice to do the antifungal and fighting clostrida as first stage.

9. HeatherMarosites
    HeatherMarosites September 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm | | Reply

HI Kimberly, thank you for sharing your journey. May I ask, did you stop using the mb12 injections when you switched to DMG & TMG? We have been doing the shots for 4 weeks now. Jasper was just tested for the MTHFR gene mutation and is +A1298C.

10. Kimberly
    Kimberly September 22, 2013 at 4:59 pm | | Reply

Heather, We did do MB12 shots with TMG for awhile. Then our DAN suggested we stop the shots and see if Anthony did well with just the TMG. He did seem to do okay. Now we have him on a TMG that has MB12 and folinic acid in it. Kimberly

11. Hanta
    Hanta October 11, 2013 at 4:35 am | | Reply

I just wanna ask how many moths your son has taken DGM ? the same for TMG?

12. DEE
    DEE November 30, 2013 at 9:37 pm | | Reply

Whose your DAN doctor? Thank you,

13. RINA
    RINA February 2, 2014 at 6:36 am | | Reply

hallo kimberly…. im from indonesia, im glad to read your blog. its anthony now realy gone for autistic behavior?, he doenst stimming anymore?, he realy just like a normal boy now??
    and i ask more, that anthony ever done antifungal to?
    im sorry if my engglish is bad…

14. angelica
    angelica February 5, 2014 at 8:03 pm | | Reply

I cried watching your childs progress! It is amazing and I am so happy for you and Anthony. He is such an adorable boy in your videos. My son is 3.5 yo. I am not testing him for anything, but I did start the DMG without any doctors. I am a pharmacist. I read a lot. And I also found that due to very minimal side effects and the fact that excess gets excreted and doesn’t build up, the risks are not there. My question is the hyperactivity due to DMG. I am finding my son a little more hyper than usual. Does that go away with time? Did you ever have to lower the dose to reverse the hyperactivity. And also when you did DMG, did you also have him on folic acid? thanks so much.

15. angelica
    angelica February 20, 2014 at 5:35 am | | Reply

Thank you so much for that information. I think these days 23andme test will be difficult to do as it won’t come with an interpretation. And unless I find a biomed doctor in the area, the results won’t mean anything to me. But as far as DMG effectiveness, would you say about a month on it would show us if we are responders or not. My son has been on it for 3 weeks; and as you have advised above, the hyperactivity did go down within 2 weeks, so I’m happy about that. But, I did notice some improvement with awareness and a desire to talk all the time. Now, I can tell he wants to talk but the clarity of understandable words is not there. I know its too much ask, but do you think i should keep him on it for another couple of weeks before I take him off of it? I read not to dismiss it before a month or two even if there is no noticeable difference. Thank you so much for all the help/info you can offer.

1. RNBarb
      RNBarb April 11, 2015 at 8:52 am | | Reply

take your 23 & Me results to Genetic Genie(on line) for interpretation

16. Sarahi Peterson
    Sarahi Peterson February 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm | | Reply

I read this and watched both videos and It brought tears to my eyes as a mother of a non-verbal and very behavior difficult 2 year old this is where I hope my son could be in a few years. I assume you don’t recommend starting any supplements before seeing a doctor first. Where do I start and what is a DAN doctor? what is organic acid test and where can I take my son to get tested? any guide is truly much appreciated thank you.

17. Karen Berchem
    Karen Berchem March 2, 2014 at 3:05 pm | | Reply

Great blog. I found your site as I have used the same hopmeopath you used. It sounds like our sons have similar issues. Biomed has been great for us, and OCD and ADD and some gross /fine motor skills are what I’m now trying to clear. My cranial osteopath recently commented that a physical burn trauma my son had when he was young contributed to some of his issues. When I saw that homeopathy helped with with you, it made me decide to revisit it. It didnt initialy dawn on me that homeopathy could clear a trauma until I read your blog.

Also, I am considering trying DMG and TMG for his OCD. My question is are you meant to give both supplements together, or do you give DMG first then move on to TMG and the drop DMG. It sounds like TMG is the supplement you are giving now and not DMG any longer. Just wondering why that was your case.

Thanks for all the inspiration

1. RNBarb
      RNBarb April 11, 2015 at 9:00 am | | Reply

“Many of our readers deal with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Would you please summarize the role of histamine in OCD.

Dr. Walsh: More than 90% of OCD patients are undermethylated with low neurotransmission at serotonin and dopamine receptors. In addition, many have low activity at N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors.
      For years we have used whole blood histamine as a laboratory marker for methylation status. Another good lab test for methylation status is the SAMe/SAH ratio test offered by Doctors Data, Inc. Neither of these lab tests is perfect, but they are more reliable than present genetic testing for determining if a patient is undermethylated, overmethylated, or in the normal range.”

18. angelica
    angelica March 15, 2014 at 2:30 am | | Reply

I’ve asked a couple of questions in the past and you were great and oh so right in your answers and guidance. We have been on DMG for a month now, and hyperactivity definitely went away within first 2 weeks. By now, I do see that he wants to communicate more but unfortunately its only in 1 to 2 word demands, although some therapists have been commenting that he’s definitely communicating better ( they are not aware of him being on DMG). I do notice a tremendous progress in sensory. He’s more open to more textures and seems less fearful to try new physical activities. So I thank you for your previous answers, and I thank God I found your blog as I was searching for info on DMG. It really has helped me on my DMG journey as I’m not currently with any biomed doctors. My question now is, when in your opinion should I move up to TMG at this point? Considering our progress, I think we are responding to DMG well. DO you think its time to move to TMG? and also, do you think I can find TMG liquid alone without B12 and folinic acid? I’m scared to give him those without blood work. Thank you so much for everything. I’m so grateful for your comments. Angelica.

19. Timothy Sexton
    Timothy Sexton March 20, 2014 at 7:13 am | | Reply

I am a writer struggling with depression that saps my motivation and I discovered the powerful effects of TMG not long ago…I recently published an article on Yahoo about it if anyone’s interested in learning more.

20. Jennifer
    Jennifer April 1, 2014 at 10:49 am | | Reply

Can I give my 4 yr old son Enzymedica Digest Spectrum and DMG in the same day just spread out the time or can I skip the DMG and go straight to TMG w folinic & methyl?

21. Jessica Ortiz
    Jessica Ortiz April 1, 2014 at 10:22 pm | | Reply

Does is specifically mean anything if they respond to DMG? I mean does it mean anything? I had started my boy on Liquid DMG 1 month after he got diagnosed, I didn’t see any improvements till I increased his dosage and it was amazing but we have stop now with the DMG. We’re in the process of doing MTHFR (I think thats the correct term) testing as well.

22. Angelica
    Angelica April 3, 2014 at 7:24 am | | Reply

Which probiotic would you recommend at this time for us? I have had my 3.5 yr old son on threelac. Its a great product and helps a lot with candida. And in the beginning it did help a lot! But now, I feel like I could get away with a regular probiotic, no need for this one. (It’s expensive and has sugar content I don’t care for). Kirkman has their gold standard product I believe called biogold. Do you know anything about it? Thank you for your time and help.

23. Katerina
    Katerina May 8, 2014 at 11:15 pm | | Reply

Hi I was wondering if TMG would be of benefit for non verbal autisitc adults. I would love to try it with my adult son and was wondering if anyone has had some experience with using it with adults and what sort of reaction there has been if any.

24. Giovanna
    Giovanna May 24, 2014 at 3:30 pm | | Reply

Thanks for this blog, it’s really useful. My son is four and a half and mildly autistic: his main problem is speech delay and occasional behavioral issues. I started him on B12 Methyl before he was three and that’s when he started the first words. He’s come on to sentences since then, but a month ago I started him on DMG after reading this blog. I have to say his echolalia has gone and he is speaking longer sentences and understanding more every day. I didn’t notice the initial increase in hyperactivity, though. I will keep with it until we finish the bottle and start on TMG and see what happens. In the meantime we are also doing ABA therapy and homeopathy (carcinocin 30c). Basically I am reading as much as possible and trying almost everything. I am really hoping my boy will be fine by the time he starts school next year.

25. Giovanna
    Giovanna June 12, 2014 at 2:23 am | | Reply

Thanks for your comments. Just finished the bottle of DMG today and moving on to the TMG tablets and see what happens. I am also sending off the DNA sample to see if there are any issues. Can’t believe they dont’ do this in the UK, it is such a straightforward test! Hope to get the results soon and will keep you posted.
    So far Ethan has responded well to DMG and also to the Carcinosin (in very low potency, only 30c): his pushing and hitting has gone down a lot to almost never (it was never aggressive in the first place, not done with any force, but still unsettling for other children of course) and I think the Carc helps with that. I found that the time of taking the homeopathic remedy can affect the effects: if he takes it first thing in the morning, rather than mid-morning, the effect is more evident (Ethan much calmer all day).

TIGIST DEMESE July 18, 2014 at 6:39 pm | | Reply

Hi my name is Tigist. I have a 3 year old son Yosef and he does not speak yet. He is also very active child, meaning very energetic and constant movement. I have tried SPEAK NOW oil and that has not worked. A distant friend of mine asked me to try TMG and DMG especially to help him calm. I have used Epsom salt and that did not work. He is also receiving speech therapy but no change or improvement has been seen from that either. Please help!!!

27. Princess Uy
    Princess Uy July 19, 2014 at 11:55 pm | | Reply

Hello Kimberly,

My son has been recently diagnosed with ASD last May he was 21 months old. Can you let me know the process of giving DMG and TMG ie..dosage, when to switch to TMG etc.?

He is a happy baby but just babbling and lacks focus/attention. Doesn’t look whenever his name is called although good eye contact. He likes to watch me whenever I sing.

Doc said he is very delayed in social and language….He is on OT as well.

He is on supplements now like: Kirkman Children’s Chewable Multi-Vitamin/Mineral, Natural Factors, Vitamin D3 Drops for Kids, Wakunaga – Kyolic, Kid’s Kyo-Dophilus and Nordic Naturals, Children’s DHA,

I would love to try DMG and TMG! :)

Thank in advance!

28. Staci
    Staci July 20, 2014 at 7:06 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberly
    Thank you so very much for sharing all your info and experiences. Your son is precious! I should be getting our 23 and me results any day now… What exactly does one look for to see if the 2 methyl donors of Dmg or the 3 of Tmg would be the right fit for supplementation? I already know my son is at least hetero C677T because I already know at least that much about me. Thanks again!

29. shaimaa
    shaimaa July 22, 2014 at 11:51 pm | | Reply

Dear Kimberly
    <y son 11 years old he is 35KG . verbal but very limited just recently started to answer yes and no questions but still limited. Do yo thunk TMG with follinic acid and B 12 can help my son. ..

30. Tigist Demese
    Tigist Demese July 23, 2014 at 6:40 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberly. I really appreciate your information. I live in Chicago in the north loops; to be more specific, in rogers park area in Chicago. The time we have between my husband and I is so limited and we are really looking for something within 30 or 40 min from rogers park if possible. Yosef still does not talk so what should I try to see if it will help him say a word or two.?Again I really appreciate the information that you are giving us. I hope to hear from you soon.
    Here is our zip code if its any help. 60626

Thank you and have a great day.

31. Giovanna
    Giovanna July 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm | | Reply

Ethan has been on the TMG for over a month now and we can see another little jump forward with his speech. Unfortunately I have too re-do the DNA test, because the saliva sample was not enough and I cannot get Ethan to spit in the tube at the moment! I was wondering if a pro-biotic supplement would also be beneficial? Ethan has no digestion problems or any other health issues, but because he won’t eat any fruit (except in smoothies or fresh fruit juices) his breath does smell a bit metallic at times and I wonder if a pro-biotic supplement might improve his behaviour. He is already taking TMG and Omega 3 and 6 supplements, as well as homeopathic remedies, so I’m not sure adding something else would not be too much…

32. Giovanna
    Giovanna July 25, 2014 at 1:50 pm | | Reply

No, what is it? How is it done?

33. Giovanna
    Giovanna July 27, 2014 at 2:07 pm | | Reply

No, I am not sure how to go about it; there are no bio medics doctors in our area.

34. angelica
    angelica July 30, 2014 at 5:01 pm | | Reply

I had my son on TMG for few months until I started noticing that he has become too hyper. Like not like in the beginning of therapy he was hyper and then within 2 weeks he calmed down. ..this was like it was not going anywhere :( As if he’s changed, his personality changed, he became a different child. His awareness increased though, and sensory improved tremendously, but I could not tolerate him.. I could not take him anywhere…he became like a little hyper cub, running around, screaming, etc…I decreased TMG to half a teaspoon daily, and it brought him back :))) His sensory remained unchanged since the improvement, and the speech improves little by little. My question is, looking at my description of a very unusual case, would you say that he does not need TMG? I have not done the testing and I don’t really plan on it. But from the above presentation, what are your thoughts? Does he present like someone that did benefit from TMG? or should I just stop it. Looking at your child, TMG completely treated him…I don’t see that with my son, I see very little improvement here and there…almost like a coincidence that he started improving at the time I started TMG. Thanks for your opinion.

35. angelica
    angelica July 30, 2014 at 6:10 pm | | Reply

Oh WOW…you are absolutely right! He was doing much better on DMG!!! Thank you so much, I am sitting here now and remembering how well he was doing and no hyperactivity AT ALL. I will try going back to DMG…after I figure out if half a dose of TMG and a full dose of DMG might bring similar results? Technically, I am giving him half a tsp of TMG now, but I used to give him a full dose of DMG… So not sure if it makes sense to switch back if I cut the dose. Thank you again for a great point! and your reply.

36. selvi
    selvi July 31, 2014 at 2:34 am | | Reply

I my son is 7 years old Autistic child.He is nonverbal.He is hyperactive and sensory over load problem like fidgeting fingers all the while a poor concentration unable to sit in 1 place. Recently i had been heard about DMG & TMG. CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME HOW IT WORKS TOWARDS MY SON??? Is the supplements helps to speak ??? i need your guidance .thanks alot.

37. amit
    amit August 9, 2014 at 10:44 am | | Reply

just wanted to know if TMG and MB 12 shots have any contradictions.
    Does TMG interfere with Taurine or L carnosine.

My kid is getting angry and hyper after I have started TMG with above supplements.

38. angelica
    angelica August 18, 2014 at 7:45 am | | Reply

I saw a developmental pediatrician and inquired about the importance of genetic testing for proper treatment. She informed me that the genetic testing will just show the mutations so that if I wanted to have another baby for example I would be aware of the possibilities. But as she stated there are no possible treatments according to the mutations found. I know you promote testing, but do you think that there is at least a slight chance that it might have been a coincidence in your case that TMG helped not necessarily because of the mutation.? Just wondering.

39. Giovanna
    Giovanna August 31, 2014 at 12:32 pm | | Reply

Hello, me again! Just to say that Ethan is still on TMG, but is now on 2 capsules a day instead of one (that’s the max dosage recommended) and he continues to improve. I increased the dose when I realised his speech had plateaued a bit, but with the current dosage he’s improving still. He now answers questions more readily, especially the wh- questions, although ABA also helps with this.

40. hoda
    hoda September 4, 2014 at 8:10 am | | Reply

hi Kimberley

My son also has bhmt snps and is also an under methylator .I was planning to start with DMG but I have read that it inhibits bhmt AND TMG should be used instead?

If this is true why would Anthony respond so well to it?

41. angelica
    angelica September 14, 2014 at 7:50 pm | | Reply

I was reading through some of the replies to this post and noticed you discussing carcinosin with another parent. Do you describe on your site how exactly it helped your son? I am only beginning to look into homeopathic treatment as my son is 4 and we are still struggling with ASD symptoms although on DMG, SuperNuthera, probiotic, and omega 3 and 6. I feel like we ‘ve been getting better and better and now the progress just sort of stalled. No improvement in speech or behavior.:( Please direct me if you discuss homeopathy anywhere on the site or elsewhere. Thanks so much as always,

42. angelica
    angelica September 20, 2014 at 8:00 am | | Reply

Thank you for previous response about homeopathy. I am really looking into it. I am from nyc so I found a homeopath in the city, a little nervous since I don’t really know how I would really know if he is a reputable “doctor”…but maybe mother’s intuition will help in this case :)
    Also, Tmg capsule you have been giving your son, was he able to swallow capsules right away? or did you have to open them and add to food/drink? can these be opened and mixed into food if my son can’t swallow yet?

43. hoda
    hoda October 5, 2014 at 12:43 pm | | Reply

how many mls of dmg did you supplement with?The liquid form

44. Sam
    Sam October 9, 2014 at 11:42 pm | | Reply

How long did the stemming behaviour last for when you started DMG?Also how many weeks/days until anthony had the language explosion?

45. angelica
    angelica November 9, 2014 at 4:13 pm | | Reply

I’ve been reading some of the other mom’s responses to your blog, and I found Giovanna’s interesting…My son is now 4 and half as well, and I started him back on TMG but this time TMG with folinic acid and B12. And I find that he s not at all hyper on it probably due to folic acid. The plain TMG was not tolerable at all. He was very hyper on it, I had to take him off. I am seeing now that this particular mom moved her son up to 2 capsules a day. And I wanted to know if that has been helping her child. Is there a way to ask her that through contact information? I was wondering if you could ask her that for me:) Thank you so much. I haven’t heard anyone trying 2 caps a day, so I’m interested to find out if she found any benefit and if the hyperactivity was noted with the higher dose.

46. Oluwatosin Adegbite
    Oluwatosin Adegbite November 16, 2014 at 3:26 pm | | Reply

Hi. My son recently turned four. He’s non verbal and had been on DMG since March this year. I can say it had helped him calm down and he’s not so hyper active anda bit more attentive. However, that is all. He still has not speech, just makes funny sounds, no babbling, not potty trained, cannot eat himself etc. I am thinking of getting him TMG as well. Unfortunately, we dammit afford getting him tested but he was diagnosed with autism January this year. Can he use DMG and TMG at the same time, because there was a time he ran out of DMG and the tantrums and crying came back?thank u’ve tunics

47. Lubna
    Lubna November 23, 2014 at 8:11 pm | | Reply

Hi, i m from pakistan and here biomedical doctors r not available . I just want ur advice if u can talk to ur doctor. Actually my 5.7 yrs old kid has a speech delay, thats y most of the time he becomes hyper.he shouts a lots , he tries very hard to talk but he can only talk few words .i personally notice him that his development progress is not as same as the kid of his age . I always feel depression thinking about him whether he can progress well or not .can i give him dmg behaviour balance liquid without any doctors prescription just to give a try . I hope u can understand . Waiting for ur reply ..!

48. Lekshmi Malini Menon
    Lekshmi Malini Menon December 8, 2014 at 3:23 pm | | Reply

My son is taking Kirkmans DMG 125mg for the past one year.Our doctor has prescribed only 1 tablet. He has improved a lot in terms of sleep pattern, making lots of sounds, understands what is being said to him, non verbal oral and motor imitation, but still non we have increased it to 2 tablets, but no improvements, he does not even call mom, dad,etc no verbal imitation also.
    Does it not benefit all kids or is it because the dosage given is less. I understand that your son was given DMG with 500 mg strength.

Thanks and regards,

49. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 9, 2014 at 11:31 am | | Reply

Hello Kimberly,

I wonder, in your opinion, what is the best schedule to give the DMG in the morning, afternoon or evening? Better to give before or after meals? Thank you for your attention! good luck

50. Lekshmi Menon
    Lekshmi Menon December 10, 2014 at 7:01 am | | Reply

Thanks a lot Kimberly.
    I guess all the information given in your link is completely new to me.

Can you please tell me which country you are from.I’m currently in UK and I would like to know if a similar doctor who can do so many tests and find out the right medicine for my son is available here as well.
    Unfortunately my Indian doctor just tested for lead,mercury,serum iron and vitamin D,MRI scan of brain,EEG and thus prescribed these medicines.

Best regards,

51. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 10, 2014 at 3:32 pm | | Reply

When my son take DMG, the “hyper” how many days it takes on average? my son is “hyper” and “stimming” beats several times palms. By its esperiência, which causes more likely a child is”hyper” and “stimming” ? would be yeast or other factor? DMG helps the child who is “hyper” and “stimming? thank you for your attention.

52. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm | | Reply

I wonder, in your opinion, what supplements or treatments that help children with “hyper” and “stimming” and speak? treating bowel? treating the yeast? treat methylation? detoxify? treating the oxidation? which treatments that can help a child (4 years), which has hyper and stimming and speak? would greatly appreciate it if you could help me. I’m from Brazil, and here is no medical DAN! step nights and early mornings researching, everything about the Biomed because I see that is the best alternative for my son. I am very happy to know that your child is cured. Glory God!

53. Lekshmi Menon
    Lekshmi Menon December 10, 2014 at 10:23 pm | | Reply

Thanks a lot Kimberly :)

54. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 11, 2014 at 5:56 am | | Reply

Hello Kimberly,

I asked a question for you, but you can not accept, do not know any reason why I do not see the question I asked you, but no problem. I’ll ask a new question: In your opinion, what is the possible cause of a child being “hyper” and have “stimming”? I will await your response. Thank you.

55. Lekshmi Menon
    Lekshmi Menon December 11, 2014 at 8:38 am | | Reply

Missed to ask something,Kimberly.
    Also,what would be the approximate cost of these tests and treatments.

Thanks and regards,

56. Iiterlane
    Iiterlane December 12, 2014 at 11:22 am | | Reply

57. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 14, 2014 at 6:34 am | | Reply

Hello Kimberly
    What supplements that have the best effect with your child? his son before treatment, was “hyper” and “stimming” non-verbal? In your opinion, what is the best supplement against oxidation (OXALATE)? thank you for your attention and sorry for so many questions

58. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos December 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm | | Reply

Hello Kimberly,
    Glutathione, had a good result in your child? if the answer is yes, I ask you, what was the glutathione supplement that you gave to your child? what is your opinion on the Carnosine supplement?thanks.

59. Beck
    Beck January 2, 2015 at 10:02 pm | | Reply

I am very interested in starting the DMG. My daughter started Mb12 but it does make her stimmy. I stopped it because I thought she was too hyper. I am thinking I should start it back and give it the 7-10 day test and if I see improvement then I should continue and start the DMG. She has very good speech but its mostly echolia. Just a tiny bit purposeful. She will say SNack and bath, that is about it!! She has terrible sensory issues so i am excited to start the DMG and see if those subside. I have recently started Zinc and am seeing amazing gains with it as well!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!! Your son and daughter are beautiful by the way!!

60. Diane Early
    Diane Early January 9, 2015 at 4:21 pm | | Reply

Hi. At the back of the Rosedale diet book there is a list of sups, among them dmg and tmg, to restore severe insulin resistance and lower homocystein. When you treat insulin resistance, thyroid hormone resistance, leptin resistance then these things…hormones, chemicals, as you will, stop simply pooling in the blood causing mayhem (and perhaps Stims and hyperactivity and other wackiness) and inflammation is reduced and metabolically ( I think methylation is metabolic, no?) things come online again….found this interesting and thought you might too. The other thing I found interesting, not from dr. Rosedale, is that Protozoa or other parasitic infections can really raise homocystein and histamine, big time. Apparently, Protozoa like giardia lambia and others can be in you, you are a symptomatic, but they drive your histamine way up. If Anthony has these greater needs for tmg right around full moons it is something to think about for the whole family. It took me years to figure out/ make an educated guess, why my daughter flew off the autism spectrum on a few months of Zithromax and Alinia, and never went back. Her brother was not as lucky, but he is Lyme, confections, and mycoplasma. She was simply Pandas and Protozoa. Sometimes the dilly an isn’t actually treating yeast it is assisting with Protozoa. Dr. Flannels in Woodland Hills Skypes and I don’t know what tests he uses to find out if Protozoa is part of the switch keeping histamine high, but I do know many believe in epigenetics…maybe things don’t have to be for life, but only a later 23and me test would show if the switches do flip. I am in Puerto Vallarta Mexico btw. Where did you move? I love your blog, you have helped my son, and Dr Sletten might end up being our DAN as its only a two day drive to LA. We have a big house yard pool and guesthouse here…your family has a permanent invite, anytime, if you need a cheap vacation and escape from the cold. The guesthse has its own private entrance and huge deck with jungle man views. Happy new year!

61. Diane Early
    Diane Early January 9, 2015 at 4:22 pm | | Reply

Sorry dilly should be diflucan

62. Charmaine Jones
    Charmaine Jones January 15, 2015 at 7:22 am | | Reply

Thanks to your blog, I decided to start DMG at 125 mg a day for my son (age 5). Wow! He is getting stellar comments on his daily school reports that come home. I am going to ramp it up to 250 mg this weekend and see what happens. Methyl b 12 shots never did a thing for him so I assumed that he did not need methylation support. Obviously, I was wrong.
    We are also doing a major parasite protocol and that is helping tons as well. Thanks for sharing the insights you have gained!

63. Charmaine Jones
    Charmaine Jones January 29, 2015 at 12:52 pm | | Reply

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I saw another big increase in language when we got to 500 mg DMG. Actually, more than language — more interaction and a noticeable reduction in my son’s incessant need to bounce on his giant ball. It’s funny but the change has made it harder for me to get stuff done around the house because he constantly wants to play with me and help me cook, etc. Before DMG, he just bounced and bounced and left me alone. Yesterday, he said he wanted to play “Sorry!” with me, so we played a modified version.

I decided to try TMG at 500 mg instead today. I will see how he is after school. Thanks again for sharing your journey! I appreciate your honesty about the ups and downs.

64. G
    G February 2, 2015 at 10:04 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your service to the community by this blog.

My son is 2.5 yrs old and we sense that we might be autistic.

Our DAN doctor appointment is after 2 months…(that’s the first appointment I could get)

Should I go ahead and get the OAT test done anyway?

65. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos February 11, 2015 at 10:51 am | | Reply

Can I open the capsules of probiotics and put in food or my son juice? thanks.

66. zina
    zina February 17, 2015 at 12:52 am | | Reply

Dear Kim..
    I want to check if you gave your son (Super Nu Thera) Supplement .. and if I can give my son DMG with Super Nu Thera.. which is mainly high dose of B6 anfd other vitamins. .
    also .. shall I give my son DMG 5ml from the beginning or lower dose ? thank you

67. zina
    zina February 17, 2015 at 12:54 am | | Reply

and if you can send me the name of the Probiotic you used for your son.. thank you

68. G
    G February 19, 2015 at 12:28 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim,

What dose of DMG did you give to your son?

69. Anthony
    Anthony March 6, 2015 at 10:52 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,

watching your video just make my day.. literary.. My 2.5 years old Jonathan is showing some of the ASD symptoms, poor eye contact, mimicking, can only say UP UP and babbling…, quite hyper too i should say.. We just started him only with Super Nu Thera for a few days and so far we notice he has minor improvement in eye contact….

I tried to find a doctor who can check him and test his nutrition deficiency see where we at with it.. but so far i got turned down by 1 doctor due to his age..

After i read your blog, i tempted to try DMG and TMG and see if any of those will even give him improvement…

Overall… It is such a Blessing to see your son.

70. alissa
    alissa March 6, 2015 at 12:33 pm | | Reply

Hi kimberly
    Your son is on gfcf diet too?
    Or he is only taking tmg. probiotics and zinc?

71. alissa
    alissa March 9, 2015 at 7:47 am | | Reply

Hi kimberly
    Thank you so much for answering my questions. I’m so glad
    i found your site and giving me hope.I’m so happy to hear your son healing. I have so many questions i want to ask you but i don’t know if i can ask you more?

72. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos March 9, 2015 at 11:29 am | | Reply

How to know if a probiotic capsule are alive?

73. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos March 9, 2015 at 12:48 pm | | Reply

The probiotics should be taken on an empty stomach or with food?

74. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos March 11, 2015 at 8:01 am | | Reply

I want to know how to experiment with the capsule of probiotic to see if really the probiotics are alive regardless of brand.

75. Selaang
    Selaang March 29, 2015 at 8:34 pm | | Reply

Thank you for your helpful tips. After 1.5 months on DMG, slowly ramping up from 125mg to 680mg a day, my son 6-yr-old had a 2-day mild fever. After the 2 fever days, he complained of “ouchy tummy”. I did an enema and found very bubbly and super foul smelling poo. Yeast? Did you have yeast issues while on DMG? I have done daily enema which have kept the “bubbles” at bay and have decreased my DMG to 250mg a day. Your thoughts? Thank you

76. Amy
    Amy April 8, 2015 at 5:30 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberly my daughters is 4 nonverbal, also has a problem with methylation from a gene mutation, she is on a multi vitamin and glutathione. Did you give your son any other supplements when he took the dmg. Any other advise? I’m desperate to get speech out of my daughter.

77. alissa
    alissa April 8, 2015 at 7:35 pm | | Reply

Hi kimberly
    I have a question. WHen your family go on vacation for few days., i’m curious what does your son eats? sometimes there is no.gluten free food out there.

78. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 9, 2015 at 6:28 am | | Reply

Hello Kimberly,

I live in Brazil and I have an autistic son 4 years old.
    He is hyper, stmimm, sometimes with crying tantrums (but he is very affectionate).
    When my son was under 1 year of age your stool
    were very smelly and always had constipation. Bought It
    various supplements and started giving probiotics and he was cured
    constipation but the stools remain with a very bad smell.
    With a few days after I started giving DMG and he began to improve
    behavior and began to babble (because it is not verbal), but when
    I started giving NDF (kids) in a few days he regressed and became unbearable,
    with many tantrums, irritability and crying (was uncontrolled), so I stopped giving NDF (kids)
    after 2 days he improved but still with many tantrums and crying,
    I regretted having given him NDF (kids) .Because this happened to him
    after I had given him NDF (kid)? was just one drop and
    do all this damage! Now what I can do to help you? keep giving
    probiotics and the DMG (but he did not babbles more), does not try to talk. I have several
    supplements, but do not know what to give to help. I know you’re not Dr. Dan, but I need
    your help, because in Brazil has no one who can help me. Recalling that did tests
    parasitic and was negative. Tests that could help you is not done in my late country.

79. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 9, 2015 at 6:49 am | | Reply

Note that I did not do virus scans (such as Clostridia) in my tests only filho.Fiz of parasites and was negative.

80. Amy
    Amy April 9, 2015 at 7:13 am | | Reply

Hi Kimberly my daughter is 4 nonverbal but she does babble a lot. I give her a multi vitamin and glutathione cream. What dosage of the dmg did u give your son? Any other advise?
    I’m desperate for her to talk

81. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 10, 2015 at 9:55 am | | Reply

My son also very grinds his teeth, which can be? Then I used the NDF (kids) the DMG not this again showed good results, why?

82. Amy
    Amy April 10, 2015 at 11:29 am | | Reply

Thank u Kimberly, I will try the probiotic you suggest, she is on a probiotic, did you ever use glutathione for your son? My daughter has the mthfr mutation so she has a problem with methylation
    Thanks again!

83. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 12, 2015 at 2:59 pm | | Reply

I gave my son NDF children, which is softer, but he did not support. He grinds his teeth day and noite.As times in your stool has much mucus. Did a survey of IgG, and he has intolerance to milk and gluten, but could not make to your diet, as it is very selective with food and it is a thin child, but this week we will remove milk from their diet. The examination of parasites (for some parasites) was negative. I would love him to stop the Stimm (is clapping) and I would love for him to speak. Some supplements that have: DMG (balance), TMG, multivitamins, theanine, GABA, glycine, probiotic and prebiotic (inulin), L-methionine, taurine, L-carnosine, biotin, choline and inositol, children’s DHA (nordic) Amino Support (Kirkman), L-Tyrosine, NAC, Candex, digestive enzymes, 5-HTP, vitamin D3 5,000UI, chelate zinc 30mg, magnesium oxide, vitamin B-6, PS100 (Phosphatidylserine with soy) .Please me says what he would do in my place, because you have a great experience in autism the subject. I need to help my son, please help me! The supplements have a better efficiency being taken with or without meals? if you want you can pass information to my email

84. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 14, 2015 at 11:46 am | | Reply

I did not do these tests because in Brazil they have a high cost

85. Daisy
    Daisy April 14, 2015 at 5:54 pm | | Reply

You’ve shared a link to find a DAN Dr in the area. Any suggestions if I just would like to try it for one time and get some test done to see what vitamins work for my 9 yr old son. We can’t afford to see a DAN Dr on a daily basis. Thanks. Not sure what dr to see about starting my son on kirman vitamins. Thanks.

86. Danielle
    Danielle April 15, 2015 at 8:55 am | | Reply

Hi, your story has made me get some DMG for my 3 year old son. He is non verble autistic and bounces, spins and flaps a lot! :) I’m in England and I have to say you guys seem so much more clues up in the US. No DAN doctors here, no ABA nothing! Let alone treatments such as the DMG!!! So you suggest 1teaspoon a day at this age. Is it ok mixed in his juice? Or he won’t take it. So wonderful for you and your family that you little man responded so well! I pray I get to hear my sons voice soon Xxxx

87. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 16, 2015 at 2:01 pm | | Reply

What supplements that are effective for autistic child who is viral? My son is always flu, nose runs, the time with toce.

88. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 16, 2015 at 2:18 pm | | Reply

As should be taken Antioxidants? before, after or during the meals?

89. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 22, 2015 at 6:28 am | | Reply

HI Kimberly

My son is having many tantrums (beats the hand on in your head), he cries for no reason (this symptom you had it already before the damn NDF) .All this started after I have given the NDF (kids). I’m giving Candex, it seems that he is piorando.O I do to help my child? Give charcoal activated, can help? My son spends a lot of time picking and squeezing your penis (genitalia)

90. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos April 22, 2015 at 6:13 pm | | Reply

Yes, he is taking probiotic PB8 and soon will give the PROBIO (enzimedica), he takes digestive enzyme with its comida.Ele takes Candex (for possible yeast) .I would give magnezium to it, but bought wrong, because it is magnezium oxide (not good) .My child has a behavior be squeezing your penis and is squeezing our eyes, which can cause these behaviors? What do you aconcelha I do to help my child? I thank you for your attention. And as these toxins shall go step out of my son?

91. Shriya
    Shriya May 2, 2015 at 11:39 am | | Reply

Hi Kimberly..we hv been using DMG for my 4 yr old for abt 3-4 months and hv seen great improvement in language..her vocab has just increased and receptive language too..
    Now, we would want to try TMG..can this be given along with DMG at the same time or would you recommend stopping DMG? At the moment, we are giving 500 mg DMG and she seem to be gaining quite a few words each day, although still not tLking in sentences..

Another question I have is high Arabinose level in oAT test..hv you had this issue with Anthony..? Her tartaric acid level is in normal range and there is no candida in her stool test too..hope u can shed some light on this..

92. Shawn
    Shawn May 3, 2015 at 8:29 am | | Reply

My 8 yr old daughter is a shaken baby survivor with multiple residual problems including cerebral palsy, cognitive deficits, microcephalus, hydrocephalus shunt, seizures, can make sounds but cannot speak words, can’t eat textured foods, sensory processing disorder, and self injurious behavior. The hitting herself problem is the hardest thing to deal with. I have done a lot of research and I really think the self injury is seizure related. Her symptoms do imitate autistic behavior as well. My research indicates the DMG could possibly help with this behavior. Question is can we continue to give her the prescribed medication for seizures and Clonidine to help her sleep and get a true test if the Dmg works. Essential oils have helped calm her and can bring her out of meltdowns, but nothing has helped with her hurting herself. I block her head with a helmet, then she hits her face, I make braces for her arm so she can’t bend it and she uses her teeth to hit her knees, i make knee pads to protect her knees from her teeth! She has no control over the hitting herself and will reach out to hold our hand to prevent her from hitting, will sit on her hand or bring us her braces or pads to stop her. Suggestions ?

93. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos May 3, 2015 at 12:36 pm | | Reply

I did a urinalysis for my son and Results did he have mercury. What will I do? My son is very hyperactive, with much anxiety.

94. Shriya
    Shriya May 4, 2015 at 8:13 am | | Reply

Thanks Kimberly for getting back..

Did you give the full dosage of TMG first thing in the morning with breakfast or was it spread across throughout the day..?

95. Shriya
    Shriya May 5, 2015 at 6:13 am | | Reply

Thanks Kimberly.

Did you give the comple dosage of TMG with breakfast in the morning, or was it split throughout the day..?

Also, did you add any other supplement along with this like zinc/magnesium etc..or was it given on its own ..?

Thank you.

96. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos May 5, 2015 at 12:29 pm | | Reply

I did not give him LIFE liver, which I gave him was NDF CALM (kids) and I had not given anti-oxidadentes him. My son has mercury, and only vitamin C, D and E, can remove mercury from your body? because you infer that it does not support sulfur? your child has had mercury? if so, what do you give him? you know a gentle chelator? what is your opinion of the chelating DMSA and ALA? after my corn is taking Candex he is having very inappropriate laughter. Many thanks for your answers

97. alissa
    alissa May 6, 2015 at 1:32 pm | | Reply

How r u ?
    My son is in gfcfsf diet but i dont know if Udis bread is ok to eat. It says dairy free but i heard that dairy free is not casin free so i was wondering if you know about it. And can you please suggest what kind of snacks are gfcfsf?

98. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos May 7, 2015 at 5:33 am | | Reply

I appreciate your answer, but I wonder, because in one of the answers that you gave me, you said “So what makes me think that can not tolerate high chelating or sulfur” I would like to know why you believe that my son does not tolerate sulfur? is very important for me to know.

99. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos May 9, 2015 at 10:56 am | | Reply

Yes, he had a bad reaction to the BIO-RAY Calm child supplement. The human body needs sulfur, then my son should not use supplements that helps to have sulfur? I have not used Epsom baths sal.Sem sulfation the body can not remove toxins, correct? what do you recommend supplements to this case? what your child used supplement for that matter. You are helping me a lot, thank you.

100. Edcarlos
    Edcarlos May 11, 2015 at 9:13 am | | Reply

In Brazil we do not have this test (23 eMe). I believe my son has the same mutations that her son. If you help me, I would like to treat my child similar to the treatment of his son. Can you help me? I believe that the mercury is doing very badly to my son, for as long as I used the calm Bioray child, my son with this bad behavior, he claps his hands on his head, when he gets frustrated, he will not school anymore he got a lot worse!

101. James
    James August 7, 2015 at 4:08 pm | | Reply

Hi, Reading your story and journey with your son was amazing it gives me hope and strength that there is still a cure or a treatment out there,
    my son is diagnose with Autism his 3 years old and we bought on line Mb12, however is not a shot but only a table (pharma don’t see shots here) and we bought as well DMG on line, my question is did you had your son on MB12 while his on DMG? we have a DAN appointment in a month from now and am a bit anxious of waiting for a month. and would probably take another month to get his test results back.

102. Jorge
    Jorge August 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm | | Reply

Hi ,
    I was wondering if your adding Folic ACID with DMG?

103. Rae
    Rae August 24, 2015 at 11:00 am | | Reply

My son is a 14 yr old Autistic boy. He was put on 10mg Prozac on July 21. I don’t like it and I don’t see it helping. He has very aggressive and violent outbursts. I read an article where a doctor put a autistic 18 yr old on high amounts of DMG, B6 and magnesium. His violence stopped. I’ll paste the story. Question is should I start with DMG or right to Tmg? Need help quickly! Case 4: Michael was a 180-pound, 18-year-old autistic young man who had broken his mother’s jaw and beaten his father so badly that he had missed work for several days. The police had been called on a number of occasions, when he flew into one of his rages. Ed Kitt, the principal of the school in Las Vegas that he attended, told the family to contact me for advice. I suggested the B6 and magnesium, as well as DMG, and the results were nothing short of miraculous. Michael’s very good and pleasant behavior has continued now for a number of years. He continues to take massive amounts of B6 and magnesium (1500mg of B6, 700mg of magnesium) and 18 DMG tablets per day. The father told me that these nutrients are expensive, but he is glad to pay for them. They are less expensive than the drugs he had been buying, and certainly much more effective, safer, and more helpful for his son.

104. Elizabeth
    Elizabeth August 27, 2015 at 7:58 pm | | Reply

I jus started Sawyer on msg and his stimming his bad, and very hyper. How long do I keep him on it before the stimming deceases? Should I stop using it on him or wait it out a few more days? This is day 3. He is 2 years old. Any information or advice using this product would be helpful. Thanks a ton

105. Anthony
    Anthony September 9, 2015 at 11:37 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,

Would be ok if i go through my 23andme and OAT test with you… My DAN doctor, with all due respect, does not seem to know on how to read the 23andme test.. When i asked him about mutation, he doesn’t really explain it or maybe he just doesn’t know it.. So since you mention that your son has BHMT mutation, i was wondering if you can give me some pointers what vitamin will be good for him…

homozygous mutations That shows in red:
    VDR Taq
    MAO-A R297R
    CBS A360A

heterozygous mutations That shows in yellow:
    MTRR K350A

106. Rae
    Rae September 20, 2015 at 7:37 am | | Reply

Need help ASAP. My 14 year old Autistic son is now hospitalized. He’s gone into a regressed state. I can’t afford to go to a Dan Doctor nor could I because he’s in the hospital. He has very violent outbursts and is pretty much non verbal. His diagnosis is Autistic with a severe intellectual disability. They had him on 10 mugs of Prozac for just over 1 month and I pulled him off. It wasn’t helping but making it worse. He’s about 170lbs. I’ve read a lot. I’d like to try DMG or Tmg and b6 and magnesium. I’ve read a lot about it helping. I see this was posted a couple years ago but I hope you still respond.

107. Chrissy
    Chrissy September 28, 2015 at 3:17 am | | Reply

Within that year of biomedical were there many other supplements or treatments that you would attribute to his recovery or would you say the DMG & TMG were the main ones? We have my son on several supplements and the GF/ CF diet but he is making very limited progress. I ordered the DMG and he’s had one dose so far. I also ordered the Bioray quartet which hsnt come yet. Is there anything else you can suggest or that really helped your son? My son is 4 and I’m desperate to help him!

108. Bee
    Bee September 29, 2015 at 5:06 pm | | Reply

Weldone for the help and info given. I have read through these comments and how you take time to respond to each one is really kind. I’ve commented on one of your previous posts too. I’m in the uk and doing Biomeds with my 3 yr old daughter through the guidance of a nutritional therapist who also recoverd her daughter from autism. She’s really good and is well into biomedical intervention. My daughter is improving although we not there yet as she still can’t really answer questions and seems dazed sometimes. She’s also uses echolalia but in the right way. Like asking for something always in the same way and never rephrasing. Are these similar things you saw in Anthony as atimes I have doubts about her getting through( I know I shouldn’t)
    And we are on a host of stuff including grape seed extract enzymes probiotics clo super Nu thera etc. my therapist says we can start dmg/mb12 next. Firstly she says we do dmg and then add in mb12 and secondly I noticed you mentioning the 23and me test to determine whether dmg or tmg is needed. My question is we haven’t done it but she suggested I start mb12/dmg, what do you think about that? But her Oat test did state she needs methylation support. Thanks for the help and any advice will be grateful