1. babyfoodsteps
    babyfoodsteps November 18, 2013 at 8:11 pm | | Reply

Thank you for sharing our graphic!
    We hope your son is doing well and improving every day!

2. Cheryll
    Cheryll December 14, 2013 at 9:53 am | | Reply

Oh my goodness my son has 7 of the 8 signs of possible mito dysfunction. I knew we were missing something but wasn’t sure what to ask for. The ACAT problem would also explain so many things. Thank you so much for sharing. It seems like the website you suggested for labs is not performing either of those tests right now but I will be asking our Dr about them. Thank you!!!!

3. Linda
    Linda January 20, 2014 at 1:44 pm | | Reply

Is Dr. Sletten the doctor located in Ventura, Ca? Did he interpret the 23andme results for you.

4. Melissa
    Melissa December 19, 2014 at 4:12 pm | | Reply

My daughter was diagnosed with autism at 2 1/2. And I knew in my heart it is not neurological for her.

We just received all out labs from our bio med dr. and my now 3 year old daughter has mitochondial dysfunction. This all makes so much sense to me!! He has us on a bunch of supplements but not cytosine.

What other supplements did your dr give you for the mito dysfunction?

I am so happy to have found you and Anthony and to know we are not alone in this.

5. Christina
    Christina April 17, 2015 at 11:23 pm | | Reply

Is there any way to find out more information regarding ACAT genetic mutation? I am homozygous for it. I am VERY fatigued, and obese. I wonder if ACAT and poor lipid metabolism might also cause obesity? (Stored fat rather than utilized)? I cannot find many providers who know much about ACAT. Thank you for any help with this.

6. Jaz
    Jaz November 28, 2016 at 9:58 am | | Reply

How do you test for mitochondrial disease