Proof that our kids can heal from Autism

If you have been in the biomed community for any length of time, then you are well aware of the “naysayers”.

The Naysayers that say us biomed parents are kooky.  That we can’t REALLY heal our children from autism.   That autism is 100% neurological, and this is just how our children are.  And this is how they will always be.  Hope to heal them, is just a waste of time.   And why would we want to heal them anyway?

Well I need to speak up.

Before biomed my son was completely non-verbal. When he spoke it was humming or grunting. He was filled with sensory issues.  Drooling, toe walking, dragging his head on the floor, pushing his body into walls and people.   He had dark circles under his eyes.  A distended belly.  Never had a solid poop a day in his life.  Although it wasn’t what you would call diarrhea, it wasn’t solid, that’s for sure.   And OMG it smelled like mothballs!  His hair was brittle, as were his toe nails.  His breath smelled like wet metal.

Fast forward…. After seeing many doctors and therapists,  I found a DAN doctor and our world changed forever!!   Progress started almost instantly.  All because of a simple probiotic.  My son kept his first words at the age of 3 1/2!  We did testing, testing that none of our other doctors had ever recommended.  The results made my knees buckle!  30 food sensitivities, gut dysbiosis, high yeast levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, toxic exposure, mitochondrial dysfunction.  And all of this was going on inside my 3 year old child!?!?

But tests don’t lie….

From those results we fine tuned our sons treatment plan.  And after that, the progress never stopped!

And that is what this post is REALLY all about!!  OUR CHILDREN CAN HEAL!!!!  IT IS NOT ONLY IN OUR IMAGINATIONS!

We started biomedical intervention in October of 2010.  And I am happy to say my son is in mainstream classes in school.  No longer receives any therapy.  Is wonderful at math, reading, and enjoys doing BMX.

But the black and white proof is what you really want to see right?  Of course it is. =-)   So here is a snippet of testing results.   I hope you see the WOW factor.  I’m going to do a comparison between my sons 2012 and 2014 Organic Acid panels.    So here you go  =-)

Oxidative Stress

2010

12261361324_2a4a9f82c0

2014   8-OHdG Went into normal ranges!

12261085863_68367387c5

Mitochondrial dysfunction, Need for Methylation, and Toxic Exposure.

2012

12261496736_fa8928e2bb

2014  – All normal range now! We did a liver cleanse, added CoQ-H, and kept with the TMG

12260938645_86a77b270b

Minerals

2012

12261500376_f4ae9934c9_z

2014   Magnesium was border line, now normal.  Zinc was border line, now normal

12260943475_391982976d_z

The B Vitamins

2012

12261097483_d5b487eb5f_z

2014

Need for B6 improved even more.   Need for B12 went from border line to normal. B9 improved slightly.  We are going to work on the rest of the B’s.  Focusing on B1 for the moment.

12261531136_1a851e73e2_z

Antioxidants

2012 – Pretty much bad all over…..

12261511306_b454effee1_z

2014  There has been improvement!  Vitamin C &CoQ10 went from high need to normal.  Plant Based antioxidants & Glutathione went from high need to border line.  We are adding in some Vitamin E and A on a rotation plan.

12260954495_9f237c0b40_z

Per his doctors notes:

GI looks excellent.  Minerals are good.  Amino Acids look great, detoxification looks great.  Mito dysfunction very good and improved from last check.   Neurotransmitter balance is good.

So what are we focusing on now?  Antioxidants, and getting those B vitamins into the normal range.  Ironically not the “BIG B’s”  which are B6 and B12.  Those are already looking great.

I think things really improved by going on an organic non-GMO diet.  I think doing the liver cleanse (even though it was a not so fun experience) helped with removing the toxins.   And the CoQH helped the mito dysfunction.

Again, we have fine tuned Anthony’s supplement protocol and I am feeling really good about it.

So to those of you that need motivation to keep at it with biomedical intervention, I hope this post gives you that hope and faith.  Know what you are doing, IS making a difference.

To the naysayers that say nothing is medically wrong with a child with autism, please run a organic acid test (OAT).  That is all I ask.   Run the test and then come and talk to me.  If you can tell me the information you receive doesn’t shock you… I will honestly be surprised.

BIOMED HEALS!!!

My son Anthony at 6 years old.  A very talkative, happy, active boy that has recovered from autism spectrum disorder

11990294436_2ac98b47a9_z

1. Catherine
    Catherine February 2, 2014 at 6:47 am | | Reply

This is truly an inspirations to us moms with kids in the spectrum. Where does one begin? Requesting tests online, seeing a DAN doctor who requests theses tests, reading a particular book? I just want to find the right road, I’ve been on so many, but I need guidance. Any solid recommendations?

2. Elaine
    Elaine February 2, 2014 at 12:07 pm | | Reply

Do you have him on Immunocal? Just checking. Sone great things are happening here. Great post.

3. tjones
    tjones February 2, 2014 at 1:38 pm | | Reply

What did you do specifically for the liver cleanse? My little one has extremely high antimony levels and med-high arsenic. We have not chelated yet…just getting started.

4. Becky
    Becky February 6, 2014 at 4:31 pm | | Reply

I follow your blog, but rarely comment. I’m just curious- I saw the 2014 NutrEval rec.’s 100mg ALA. I know this is controversial because of Andy Cutler’s position on ALA. Our son does so well on ALA, that we’ve started giving him 100mg daily. Is this something you’re doing, or have you swapped something else for the ALA?

5. Sarah
    Sarah February 9, 2014 at 2:08 pm | | Reply

What specific Genova tests are these? Is it just NutrEval and Optimal Nutritional Eval? TIA!

6. Linda Estes
    Linda Estes February 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm | | Reply

I am glad to see your proof that your child’s autism has vanished as a result of your biomedical approach. I don’t understand your combative tone, though. If your son is recovered, why do you care that other people might not believe it? Don’t the amazing results speak for themselves? Why do you need someone else to validate your experience?

7. Laura
    Laura February 19, 2014 at 7:20 pm | | Reply

Same for my son. His organic acids test results at age 4 were a disaster. Nothing was normal. By age 9, after much biomed and diet, all but two items were well into the normal range. He still deals with mito dysfunction, but besides watching his diet and taking supplements, he lives a normal active life and is an athlete at his high school. Autism is medical and it is treatable! We are about to do another organic acids test and I am hoping that those ;last two items will be normal or moving that direction.

1. Betty
      Betty February 15, 2016 at 6:41 am | | Reply

Try Immunocal! It’s helping a lot!

8. Sharon
    Sharon February 19, 2014 at 7:40 pm | | Reply

I am in the beginning stages of biomed with my 4 yr old daughter. Did you give your son anything for yeast? My daughter is on a rx to help rid her body of the excess yeast and she has been acting out more, stimming more, screaming more. Just wondering if you experienced this at all? I have heard that sometimes it gets worse before it gets better? Thanks in advance for your help!

9. Andrada
    Andrada February 19, 2014 at 8:01 pm | | Reply

Wow! This is great! My son is doing well on biomed also but it’s been a long road we’re still on. I’m going to look around your blog more for details. I’m very interested in the liver cleanse. Can u please give me more details on it? Did u just add liver cleanse supplement or was there a protocol u followed. Since we’ve added sauerkraut w/ beets we’ve seen great improvements in bowel health & absorption of minerals & vitamins.
    God Bless &stay strong!!!

10. Amna
    Amna February 19, 2014 at 8:19 pm | | Reply

Hi,

We’ve been on biomed protocol for almost three years now. And while we did see improvement we think that it’s time to move another DAN that will pay attention to details in our son’s lab and help us recover our child . Would you mind sharing your DAN’s name?

Also, did you son had traditional therapies like ABA , OT and Speech? We recently decided to stop therapies and use all money for biomed. My son is 5 yrs old , very smart and his main issues are temper , not being very flexible and some sensory behaviors when excited (exp jumping or running). His gut is and always was hard to figure out for us.

Amna

11. Kaya
    Kaya February 20, 2014 at 9:15 am | | Reply

Do you think that some of the toxicity could have come from vaccines? Did he get the regular vaccines? I have read several stories about babies changing over night since they receive their shots. Even vaccines without mercury can have really bad “chronic” side-effects.

12. Marcela
    Marcela February 20, 2014 at 12:46 pm | | Reply

How much are these tests??? I want to order them but they
    Won’t give a price until they r order …
    I want to be prepared for the cost
    Thanks for your time :)

13. Lori
    Lori March 24, 2014 at 12:22 pm | | Reply

Any hope for recovery for a 20 year old? Went to a chiropractor/nutritionist years ago, not DAN dr. Didn’t see much change.

14. Donna Laloux
    Donna Laloux March 25, 2014 at 1:10 am | | Reply

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    we started our bio-med journey with my 3 year old in December last year. I am so encouraged by your post to keep going!
    Much love and blessings.

15. Lisa
    Lisa March 27, 2014 at 9:13 am | | Reply

How is this proof that your son is healed? It is proof that his enzymes and chemical make up has changed. Did you take data to determine a baseline, during treatment, and after treatment results? Were there any other therapies going on at that time (SP, OT, PT, behavioral)? Did you do one thing at a time to determine what caused your son’s behavior to change? I think we need to be careful when we contribute our children’s transformations to one thing when several things are happening at once. I do not question ones desire to help their child. However, the attitude that it is going to work no matter what is dangerous. Did you tell your child that this was going to cure him? What if it doesn’t work? Will he feel like he some how failed? Will you be able to except your child as they are? Finally, what works for one autistic child does not work for other autistic children. Offering something as a sure all is irresponsible. BTW..What functioning level was your son when he was diagnosed?

16. Fabiola sanchez
    Fabiola sanchez March 27, 2014 at 10:09 am | | Reply

Hi I’m from Mexico, so forgive my English sí nota so good. Recently found your site and I’m delighted.I hace a 5 years old boy with autism, what we hace done has been useful, home ver I’m still in the search. I think that as parents we have a responsability to help them, that’s why I wonder if you know someone in México who can help us with this kind of intervention. Anyway I want to congratulate and thank for all the information you share, is very useful for us

17. Corrine
    Corrine March 28, 2014 at 4:04 pm | | Reply

I’m curious as to what enzyme you are going to switch to now that the digest gold formula has changed and added ala? I’m having the same problem..

18. Corrine
    Corrine March 28, 2014 at 9:34 pm | | Reply

Michelle,
    Sorry my mistake..I hate it when companies change things, sigh. I guess I will still have to keep looking. I just found this website and must say I find it quite inspiring. I’m also a big believer in biomedical and it’s nice to find someone else who is too. I have a question about your son’s PANDA’S diagnosis though. How was it done? After reading thru all of your posts and stuff about it, I’m beginning to think maybe it’s a piece that I’ve been missing all along with my son. We have a lot of obsessions with fans, bridges, drains and automatic doors. He’s had strep in the past and facial tics. I sent a message to my DAN doctor to see about testing for it and the nurse came back with suggestions for a viral panel, lyme testing and an immune panel! We all know how much this kind of testing can add up! Did you have to complete all of these to test your son for strep numbers? I would love to get the kind of results that you have had with your son. We struggle with yeast, food allergies and detox issues. Despite my best efforts we still haven’t seen the success I was hoping for. We currently are SCD. I just wish I could find the magic bullet for him! Thanks for your help!

19. Corrine
    Corrine March 29, 2014 at 7:29 pm | | Reply

Kimberly,
    Yes Andy has had food igg and ige food allergy testing. We too had multiple food allergies. They have gone down and changed over time. I attribute this to adding enzymes and probiotics into his diet. The scd diet has helped his digestive tract, confirmed thru testing, but yes it’s very restrictive and I would like to kinda move away from it a little now. We’ve been doing it for 1 1/2 yrs and before that were gf/cf. We have ige allergies to egg whites and dairy .He’s always struggled with yeast and the diet seems to have helped that. We’ve done everything we could to get rid of yeast. I have a phone consult set up with Dr next week to go over 23and me results. I can’t wait. Gonna quiz him more about PANDAs being a possibility and try to understand the raw genetic data! I’ve been busy trying to familiarize myself with Amy Yasko stuff and cut thru my own brain fog! Boy, I would have paid waay more attention in school if I’d of know I was gonna be blessed with this little boy :)
    I just want to make sure that we get the right tests ordered.
    Thank you once again for taking time to answer my questions!!
    Corrrine

20. Lillian Radido
    Lillian Radido May 10, 2014 at 2:54 am | | Reply

Hi Am In Kenya I Have A 7Year old son who stims a lot and doesn’t have speech, how did you help your soon with his speech and how which biomeds are good for neurotransmitter and how do you heal mitochondria dysfunction and what about social interaction.

21. Ria
    Ria August 17, 2014 at 11:51 pm | | Reply

Kimberly,
    Thanks dear for your blog!You are such an inspiration to me.We just started biomed..done almost all the tests.My daughter’s toxic metals are markedly higher than normal.Our concern is mainly lead as it exceeds 3 times the upper expected limit.Our Dan doctor recommends chelation using EDTA ,DMPS via IV..just wondering you or any mom went through this?Another concern is speech delay, she’s currently on DMG.. she vocalizes a lot and try to babble but no meaningful words…what other medicine helps with speech? ( she is 3 years 9 months old)
    Thanks in advance

22. http://ge.tt/1oJuIfk1/v/0
    http://ge.tt/1oJuIfk1/v/0 August 19, 2014 at 6:32 am | | Reply

Hey there! I’ve been reading your blog for some tie now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out
    from Huffman Texas! Just waned to tell you keep up the
    good job!

23. Shiloh's mum
    Shiloh's mum October 3, 2014 at 6:58 pm | | Reply

Hi, I really like your blog. We are on the biomed path with my 4 year old daughter and we expect nothing short of recovery. My girl is VERY picky, so getting all the supplements in can be challenging. Do you have any wisdom along these lines? We already see lots of improvement and don’t want to regress.

24. Dave
    Dave October 10, 2014 at 4:25 pm | | Reply

Hi, just found your blog and just wondering if you did the vitamin protocol with your son and if you did was it positive or negative. Been doing biomedical intervention for a year and a half and just have to say it give hope for the future.

25. Sheila
    Sheila January 12, 2015 at 8:26 pm | | Reply

Hi I’m in California and would appreciate if you could shareyour DAN dr info. I have been to 2 drs. and I felt I knew more then them.Thanks

26. G
    G February 3, 2015 at 9:25 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,

Is the Nutreval a urine test or blood test or both?

Thanks,
    G

27. Tracy
    Tracy March 30, 2015 at 7:13 pm | | Reply

This is fantastic. Congrats!! We have taken my son to two different DAN docs. We’ve seen progress with both. One mainly was with HbOT for him being non verbal. And now he talks up a storm. We have just recently started respen-a and he’s made some progress. Who was the doc you saw In California? We fly all over, I’d love (I guess a third) opinion/options. Masons never had toxin or chemical issues. In fact, all the specialize blood work and other lab work like the OAT and stuff have come back “clinically normal”. Thanks for the great story!

1. Angela
      Angela August 31, 2015 at 6:43 pm | | Reply

What was your main thing for language? Thanks, my son just turned 3 and has about 20 words.

28. Summer Brackhan
    Summer Brackhan March 31, 2015 at 8:00 am | | Reply

Big hugs to you Kimberly!!!! As I am typing this, tears are running down my face. As a holistic health coach and mother I know what a HUGE impact deficiencies, yeast, ect. have on the developing system. To hear your story and see it laid out so clearly really hits home Not only have you made a difference in your son’s life, but the lives of so many others. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.

29. april
    april April 1, 2015 at 9:16 am | | Reply

what if the child is still in pull ups? how do you get a urine specimen?

30. Bee
    Bee August 4, 2015 at 4:38 am | | Reply

Whenever I google Biomeds treatment for autism, one of your posts or stories keeps popping up,they are inspiring and proof that successful treatment is possible. I’m based in U.K and just beginning my own journey with my 3 year old daughter. She’s language delayed and got a few issues here and there like starring a lot into space, tantrums but is quite social so most people just believe she’s ok and everything will be ok ,after all children develop at different paces. Blabla. (Including my dear hubby). In my heart I know that there is something wrong,fortunately not so severe. She’s also on the waiting list for an assessment which can be as long as a year where I am at.
    With all this going on, I decided to get help for my baby, unfortunately it seems the biomedical approach is not so common here and her doctor actually dismissed it when I was trying to explain it to him. Luckily I was able to get a renowned nutrition therapist who does it and actually recovered her daughter years ago
    She began by getting the OAT test and stool analysis and has started us on some supplements like SNT,probiotics,enzymes,cod liver oil,magnesium,Epsom baths,etc, we started them one at a time with a few days in between to notice any side effects.
    We are currently on a gut cleanse program after which she said we will support methylation with dmg,mb12,folic acid etc. I’m pleased with what I’m doing and in my heart I know I’m doing the right thing to help my daughter.
    Sorry for the long rant and all but at times it helps a lot talking to someone who has successfully been through what you are going through.
    They are days that I am pleasantly shocked at the little differences I see in language and character and then they are days when I feel like I am not seeing any difference and doubt if it’s actually working and that’s when stories like Anthony’s act as energisers.
    Was just comparing my daughters oat results to Anthony’s initial results and realise they are quite similar, so I’m hoping with the right treatment plan, we will eventually be able to tell the success story just like you. Weldone for being a wonderful determined and strong mum for your son and thanks for being an Inspiration to mums like me. God bless.

1. Lucy
      Lucy December 2, 2016 at 9:57 pm | | Reply

Hi Bee I am also from the UK and would love to know who you have found in the UK to help you and how it is going? Please let me know more details.

31. Christina
    Christina August 16, 2015 at 11:20 pm | | Reply

What biomedical treatment did you use? How do I get started?

32. Natasha
    Natasha August 25, 2015 at 12:48 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberley,

Thanks for sharing your journey it really helps gives the rest of us hope. My little boy is 3.2 years old we have been doing Biomeds with him since Jan in the form of Paleo diet GF/DF/SF and now grain free. We are doing lots of supplements in the form of probiotics, vitamins and minerals but trying to get other interventions in the UK such as MB12 shots is proving impossible!! We do not have the treatment options over here which is so very frustrating.

We have recently sent off for our 23andme testing so just waiting on the results. Looking to do the OAT test next however my question to you is – did you take your son of his supplements for the 2 weeks prior to testing as reccomended? I am so scared to do this as we had to this for a stool test a few months back, during this time we saw regression in my sons eye contact and the little speech that he has. So am really in two minds at hte moment wether to go for testing or not. Any advice you could give would be so appreciated.

Thanks

33. Angela
    Angela August 31, 2015 at 6:22 pm | | Reply

I am starting biomedical treatment for my son. I am seeing a doctor from Chicago. I got his supplements compounded to make it easy. I hope everything works, I have a feeling it will.

1. Angela
      Angela August 31, 2015 at 6:24 pm | | Reply

I also want to run more tests, I wonder , if you had to do it all from the beginning, what tests would you start with? I already did an Igg, MTHFR

34. Coreena
    Coreena October 12, 2015 at 12:11 pm | | Reply

I know this is an older post, but what helped get rid of the moth ball poop smell? Did you find out what was causing this? Thanks so much!!

35. Chrissy
    Chrissy December 17, 2015 at 7:21 am | | Reply

How did you do the liver cleanse? I am using a bioray product for my son to detox the liver but I’m sure there is a better more effective way. Thank you so much! I have a 4.5 year old. We have been doing some biomedical with diet, some supps and will be seeing a dr in January that looks at strep and other infections within the body to treat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

36. Cassandra Prodzenski
    Cassandra Prodzenski December 21, 2015 at 5:51 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberly

Congrats to you and your son!! What you have done is nothing short of wonderful. There are so many of us out there trying to achieve that! I am a huge supporter of biomed treatment. My son will be six years old on Christmas. I have been doing GFCFSF for my son for about 2 1/2 years. That itself made a huge difference. I have just started dabbling in biomed. And from what I’ve seen so far I know that its a step in the right direction. I don’t have a technical Dan Doctor, but my sons pediatrician also has a son with autism, so he has been giving me some pointers. He has recommended a spectrum support kit with a great vitamin/ mineral supplement, an awesome probiotic, a delicious strawberry DHA cod liver oil and digestive enzymes from brainchild nutritionals. There I also have found some other great items like a yeast management supplement and natural anti fungals. My son has responded very well to this. We still have some work todo though. I applaud you for accomplishing something that many find very difficult to near impossible. I hope that one day I can say I did it too :) anyway if you have any suggestions or advice that would be great. Thanks so much! Oh and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cassandra

37. Carmit
    Carmit January 18, 2016 at 4:20 pm | | Reply

Cab you please recommend the probiotics you give to ur son ?
    Thank u!
    We r going go see a Dan Doctor in 2 months!

38. Vidu
    Vidu February 22, 2016 at 7:29 pm | | Reply

Hi can you suggest DAN doctors if any in GA

39. Vidu
    Vidu February 26, 2016 at 6:26 pm | | Reply

Hi,

I got my son’s stool test report. Report says he has more bad bacteria and yeast overgrowth (candida albicans ). And so doctor suggested to give him grape fruit seed extract and caprylic acid for 3weeks. Will this help him. And also wat improvement can I expect after this medication. Am also gonna get his IGG, IGE, and urine test for heavy toxic metals test done sooner.

Thanks
    Vidu

40. Sskl
    Sskl May 25, 2016 at 10:39 pm | | Reply

hi

How did u balance the neurotransmitter?
    was GABA lesser than glutamate initially?

41. Vidu
    Vidu May 26, 2016 at 2:11 pm | | Reply

Hi,
    My son is 6yrs, and so much problems, sensory issues,excessive kicking and hitting which is extremely unbearable. I took him to a DAN and they checked his gut and found excessive yeast that is candida albicans and suggested to give him grape fruit seed extract and coconut oil everyday. Am currently,in india for vacation. I,forgot to buy the,probiotic for,him. Can anyone please suggest some. And also

42. Vidu
    Vidu May 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm | | Reply

Tested him for food sensitivity with a pediatricIan but she found none. I strongly sense he has sensitivities to wheat milk sugars etc but don’t knw,what test I should do to chexk for sensitivity. our DAN gAve us Theanine for mood stability but he is not reacting good to it

43. Vidu
    Vidu May 28, 2016 at 10:45 am | | Reply

Hi,

44. Vidu
    Vidu May 28, 2016 at 10:54 am | | Reply

Hi,

This was via blood work at pediatrician office. Is there any particular test that I need to do for food sensitivity. And also Doctor advices us ton give grape fruit seed extract and caprylic acid for for yeast removal along with probiotic. I see a erratic behaviour. Hits me everyday and it’s quite painful. Please tell me how much does 23 and me ,and OAT test would cost. This aggresive behaviour is dur to yeast ? And also I see OCD in him. By killing off yeast does it help with behaviour. And he is my only son, and we are planning about having our second child, as he asks I want a baby for our home . Is that a good option to hAve sibling ?

45. Vidu
    Vidu May 28, 2016 at 11:03 am | | Reply

And wat test should I run to check for vitamin deficieny, and through OAT ,and 23 and me wat can be diagnosed, and how much does the test cost? Shall I start him with florastor for kids probiotic everyday. Am much stressed and worried ,writing all with tears and heavy heart.

Thanks in advance
    Vidu

46. Vidu
    Vidu May 29, 2016 at 5:44 pm | | Reply

Thank you so much for your response Kimberly. I have started back with grape fruit seed extraxt and caprylic acid and shall I use florastor for kids probiotic is that good? My son also use to get ear infections quite often so we give him more antibiotics and got tubes, and also he has severe tonsils anddoc requested to do surgery to remove tonsils..but i.haven’t agreed to it. Am thinking by clearing off the yeast problem it should be of good help. Doctor suggested us to give medicine for yeast..for 4weeks and followed by probiotocs everyday

47. Vidu
    Vidu May 31, 2016 at 3:59 am | | Reply

Hi Kim, my son when he was 1year old got ear infection fever, and since then that has been constant. He gets ear, throat infection quite often and so ENT checked and found fluid in middle ear and got tubes when he was 2years old. Last year 2015 he got strep throat twice and third time he was given antibiotics shot to get rid of it. And that’s wen our pediatrician said he might be a candidate for PANDAS. And currently now am in india . Got him checked with ENT and they say again fluid in left ear and big tonsils and adenoids. And suggested to remove t g email.

48. Vidu
    Vidu May 31, 2016 at 4:05 am | | Reply

Doctor suggested to go for surgery. They took xray and say that adenoids and tonsils are big and has to be removed. Just thinking wat to do. And also he says to get tubes again. How much does Doctor Cantzaro charge for consultation? What is the fees. Thanks so much for all your valuable information. I feel that you are God sent in helping our child recover from ASD. Currently he has some much OCD,sensory issues, behaviour problem, excessive hitting.

Thanks

49. Vidu
    Vidu June 2, 2016 at 4:06 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,
    Please recommend s.boulardii probiotic brand name for my son. And also my son has sensory issues like hitting, pushing head, climbing,swimming, repeating same words over and over, seeing moving objects ,excessive jumping etc. Does TMG help with it and also what to give for OCD?
    Thanks
    Vidu

50. Vidu
    Vidu June 2, 2016 at 7:20 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim, Thanks for your info! Is there any particular brand for TMG and dosage levels, and also should I run any particular test to start with TMG. I recently checked my son’s thyroid and it’s all in normal range. Any other supplement to tread OCD

Thanks
    Vidu

51. Vidu
    Vidu June 5, 2016 at 11:59 pm | | Reply

Hi kim,
    how do we find the underlying cause of OCD. any particular test ? also can you help me finding DAN doctor in GA.
    thanks
    Vidu

52. Vidu
    Vidu June 7, 2016 at 11:18 am | | Reply

hi Kim,
    Thanks you! And so now for the yeast overgrowth (candida albicans) we are giving antifungal (grape fruit seed extract and MCT oil (caprylic acid) basically it’s a organic cold pressed coconut oil and s.boullardi probiotic in the night . and also Enzymetica..digestive spectrum after big meals, and barleans Omega 3 supplement . my question is can all these be given at the same time or with little gap. Am thinking to give antifungal and digestive enzyme during lunch and probiotic/Omega in the night .is that fine. please share your input. also dosage level for digestive enzyme,omega3,and probiotic.

thanks
    vidu

53. Vidu
    Vidu June 7, 2016 at 11:25 am | | Reply

And also please tell me should I do OAT , Allergy test, 23 and Me, strep Titers, iron, thyroid panal TSH, all these test at one time or do it one aftrr other like do one test for a month. I truely thank you for patiently responding to all my questions.
    My sincere thanks to you!

vidu

54. Vidu
    Vidu June 15, 2016 at 9:52 am | | Reply

Hi Kim,

My son had been getting frequent ear infections and strep throat quite often. our Doctor ordered for xray and it showed that he has got swollen adenoids and huge tonsils. so our Doctor suggested for adenoid/tonsills removal and also looked at his ears and said fluid accumulation is more. please share your opinion about it. and how long does it take for the procedure and recovery time.
    thanks

55. Vidu
    Vidu July 8, 2016 at 12:30 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim ,
    My son got his both tonsills and adenoids removed under General Anesthesia. As you have mentioned it was more painful .took almost 2weeks to heal completely . Now am planning to start on probiotic, digestive enzyme during dinner time everyday .and also Omega 3 . is that ok to give them altogether during dinner time.
    thanks
    vidu

56. Vidu
    Vidu July 10, 2016 at 12:50 pm | | Reply

Hi,
    thanks. My son got insect bites and Doctor prescribed antibiotics . So if I give him probiotics along with antibiotics will that minimise the effect of the medicine or its ok. caN I give both antibiotics and probiotics at same time?

57. DRQ
    DRQ July 12, 2016 at 8:55 pm | | Reply

Hello,

I currently seeing 2 DAN doctors and seeking a 3rd opinion. My son is improving, however visual stimming and fixation is not improving after a year of Biomeds. You mentioned increased stims during yeast treatment.

Could you describe the types of stims that increased while on yeast RX?

Can one test for a leaky gut?

58. Vidu
    Vidu July 16, 2016 at 6:24 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim,
    I started giving s.boullardi probiotic to my son every night half teaspoon mixed with food since 07/10and now from 15th July we see lot of aggressive behaviour. excessive shouting, hitting other kids a lot now..and also told much tantrums which is unbearable…he has got candida overgrowth and is that a die off reaction ?and if so how long would it remain and from when on we will be able to see improvements

59. Vidu
    Vidu July 20, 2016 at 5:39 pm | | Reply

hi Kim,

I stopped giving him s.boullardi for like 2days now. he seem to be little ok. may be am thinking I will have to lower the dosage and start back with it again. And also I see that whenever he has anything like a bread, chocolate icecream, pizza, etc he lost his control and cries for unknown reason . what should I do. and also barleans omega swirl how should be given a day

60. DRQ
    DRQ July 31, 2016 at 12:09 am | | Reply

You mentioned you gave your son Glutathione. Which brand did you use?

Also, how long did you give your son RX yeast Meds (nystatin/diflucan)?

61. Lorna
    Lorna August 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm | | Reply

Thank you for all your info. I am so happy for you and your son. Im trying to find a DAN for my son by the link, Im based in London, everything that seems to be coming up is in USA, any suggestions?

Regards,

Lorna

62. DRQ
    DRQ August 10, 2016 at 10:44 am | | Reply

After reviewing your list of supplements and treatments, I didn’t see anything for viral therapy. Did your son have any viral titers elevated?

If so, what treatment did you use?

63. Tan
    Tan August 14, 2016 at 9:20 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim, I see you did One FMV (2014) and NutrEval (2012) – what’s the difference in the test?

64. DRQ
    DRQ August 30, 2016 at 1:14 pm | | Reply

I see that your son visits 2 DAN doctors for his treatment. And for the most part, every doctor practices differently and every child’s’ case is different. What treatment(s) or testing did Dr Catanzaro perform that was effective? Same question for Sletton?

Thanks

65. Vidu
    Vidu October 17, 2016 at 4:58 pm | | Reply

Hi Kim, how are you? Am very much worried about my kid, erratic behaviour, doesn’t understand many things, and being obsessive .. always talks only about rain, cloudspeaker, it’s just pathetic,and keeps talking about lights etc
    am really worried about his obsessive behaviour.please advice what you had to do to help your kid with this obssesive compulsive behaviour . you had to run any test ? any medications. currently am not going to any doc, would like to try medication with little dosage pls help

66. sam
    sam October 20, 2016 at 2:58 am | | Reply

Hi Kim…….your doing a wonderful job… n am glad to come across this article……I stay in saudi arabia…n there are no DAN dr avialable here.n ofcourse am trying to reach them online.My 6 year old son is diagnosed with mild autism and i have already started
    gaps diet 2 months back.And i have seen many changes in him…..am also giving him.codliver oil and barleans omega 6.
    please can you let me know what supplements n dosage should i give him.

67. JosephineMucheru
    JosephineMucheru December 13, 2016 at 7:19 am | | Reply

I am a mother of a 6 years old autistic and still waiting for his speech. Where can i get such a doctor in Kenya

68. Adriana Arnold
    Adriana Arnold February 10, 2017 at 6:09 pm | | Reply

What was the probiotic that you used?
    Thanks

69. DRQ
    DRQ March 6, 2017 at 3:15 pm | | Reply

Hello,

Did you chelate your son? If so did you use a transdermal or suppository method?

70. Sarah - Lee
    Sarah - Lee April 15, 2017 at 12:44 am | | Reply

Hi KIM

Can Anthony handle loving energy if he couldn’t handle liverlife and ndf

Thanks

71. Loretta
    Loretta June 14, 2017 at 2:56 pm | | Reply

Name of probiotic please?

72. Eloisa Magbag
    Eloisa Magbag June 21, 2017 at 12:36 pm | | Reply

hi.can you take a picture of what you son took.my son has mild autism.i reAlly really want my son to heal.thanks a lot