1. giovanna
    giovanna September 16, 2015 at 1:27 am | | Reply

Hi, I’ve been following your blog for over a year now and it’s been a great help, thanks! My son has come on a lot since his diagnosis, but now he’s started school and the big problems have started: he’s really aggressive towards other children when he doesn’t want to do as he’s told, the school doesn’t have a plan for ASD kids, it’s a mainstream school, they have a support teacher, who’s not specialised in Autism anyway. He’s very anxious and his levels of stress are really high, which is when he lashes out. I thought we were over that…I’m trying different things: vitamin B6, GABA, even camel milk. There are no biomedical doctors in the UK, so we are in the dark. Anything you can suggest?

2. giovanna
    giovanna September 17, 2015 at 5:27 am | | Reply

Thanks for the advice. I will try the 23and me test again (the first time it didn’t work, because I couldn’t get enough saliva out of Ethan). We don’t have paediatricians here, everything has to go through the GP, because it’s a public health service we have and therefore I wouldn’t get any tests done, unless there was a clear reason and because Ethan hasn’t got any health problems, apart from being autistic, they say there is nothing you can do anyway about that, except behavioural intervention or ed psychology. I found a biomedical practitioner in Ireland, that’s the closed thing to us, so I’ll try that too. What kind of reaction did your son have to b6?

3. giovanna
    giovanna September 20, 2015 at 5:13 am | | Reply

Thanks, but for some funny reason, my Norton security is blocking all the sites with this name, so I cannot open this link. I will try some other way!

4. Lilia
    Lilia January 16, 2016 at 4:42 pm | | Reply

hi! I really like your blog! very detailed and informative. If we tried casein and gluten free diet, w/c is very hard for my child coz he really like muffin from shop rite w/c has cow’s milk and wheat, is 4 life transfer has cow’s colostrum? Thanks in advance for your response.

5. Lilia
    Lilia January 16, 2016 at 4:45 pm | | Reply

Also I cannot find DAN doctor or pediatrician that really support biomed close to our place none from the website that you gave. We live in New Rochelle NY.

6. oc an reu tay ninh
    oc an reu tay ninh June 2, 2016 at 7:24 am | | Reply

I delight in, cause I found exactly what I used to be looking
    for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

7. Afsha
    Afsha November 17, 2016 at 3:41 pm | | Reply

Hi..
    M following you since a month.. my son is 29 months old. We started biomedical two months before we saw amazing results in first months with b12 .. m just concerned about his stunning . I just want to know how Anthony got rid of his stimmiing.