1. Andrea
    Andrea February 22, 2016 at 7:44 pm | | Reply

Awesome job answering the questions, Anthony!! Your mom is right, you are a superhero :)

2. Venessa Thomad
    Venessa Thomad November 22, 2016 at 5:07 pm | | Reply

My son has been showing signs of Autism. Thank Anthony’s mom😊 for being a supermom and thank u Anthony for being me and my Son’s favorite super hero!!!!!!

3. Deniece
    Deniece December 14, 2016 at 10:53 am | | Reply

Hi Kimberly. We finally got my son’s NutraEval results back and he has a lot going on..vitamin and mineral deficiencies, low glutathione, high clostrium gut bacteria, etc. So far we’ve only done the olive leaf extract and parafree(doc thinks he may have parasites).I still have some concerns regarding his gut health cause he still poops once daily, sometimes every other day. His naturpath doctor wants to begin p5p plus( for his vitamin b deficiency)and l-methylfolate. We’re currently using a Nautrapath doctor in GA but I’m considering going out of state to a MAPs Doctor who can write prescriptions,etc. I’m not sure if a stool test would give us a better picture or if the OAT test and MTHTR test is enough for now. What are your thoughts?

4. Taruna narula
    Taruna narula January 13, 2017 at 7:26 am | | Reply

So did u guys do gfcf diet with ur son Anthony.. wat else can I please tell me.. wats the best probiotic I can get for my son .. help.. thanks

5. Taruna narula
    Taruna narula January 13, 2017 at 7:32 am | | Reply

Did u get ur son Anthony’s hair test done too for metals and toxins in the body.. so in short what all u did with him .. I appreciate ur help thanks

6. DRQ
    DRQ January 13, 2017 at 11:54 am | | Reply

Hello again,

As I mentioned before, my son’s behaviors are to the T with your son’s. Even the genetic testing with Courtagen has been helpful with targeted treatment.

What helped your son’s OCD melt down crying spells the most?

My son’s OCD is getting worse…

Thanks!

7. Webi
    Webi August 5, 2017 at 4:17 am | | Reply

Hello my son’s 23andme test results show:
    Homozygous mutations:
    o VDR Taq
    o MAO-A R297R
    Heterozygous mutations:
    o MTR A2756G
    o MTRR K350A
    o AHCY-01
    o AHCY-19
    NOTE: My son has no MTHFR Mutation which is good news!

I am looking to get him methylcobalamin B12 as his mutation means he is depleting this really faster than normal and I believe that this has impaired his speech (gut instinct) as he used to speak before and has been non verbal since age 16 months.

The problem is there are so many brands out there that i am confused on the best to buy for my son. Your advise will be highly appreciated.

8. Deniece Smith
    Deniece Smith August 25, 2017 at 1:58 pm | | Reply

Hello again. As far as the food allergy tests go, I’ve eliminated all the 3s but what about the 1,s and 2’s? For example sunflower and safflower oil is in just about everything. It’s hard to work around sometimes. Are these numbers based on the fact that his gut is still inflamed or is it a true allergy/sensitivity? Any suggestions?