1. Charlene Fields
    Charlene Fields March 4, 2016 at 1:57 pm | | Reply

How did you find Dr. Catanzaro. Was it through Cortagen or were you already using him as doctor for your children?

2. Melissa
    Melissa March 13, 2016 at 9:42 am | | Reply

Hi there,

My daughter was diagnosed with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome in January of 2016, and without offering any tests or any medications – it was a simple response by our Pediatrician “there is nothing we can do.” I will not accept this and am very concerned that if the CVS diagnosis is correct I want to rule out (or in) mitochondrial dysfunction. I am wondering if I order the 23 and Me or the Cortagen test for the mitochondrial dna test? I am not convinced entirely it is CVS but will be pushing for blood testing and an ultrasound tomorrow when we go back to the Pediatrician. Thank you.

3. Jessica
    Jessica March 18, 2016 at 4:43 pm | | Reply

Does the Courtagen test provide more info than the 23 and me test? If so, what?
    Thanks, i’m having trouble figuring it out from their website.

4. Bridget
    Bridget April 2, 2016 at 9:07 am | | Reply

Where can we find a doctor that would order the Court agent test? From my understanding it has to be ordered by a doctor. You can’t just order it yourself.

5. Sskl
    Sskl May 16, 2016 at 10:19 pm | | Reply

Hi Kimberly

I read your blog regarding the genetic testing
    I still have some unclear doubts, pls pardon me

1. Courtagen and 23andme test – requires saliva sample, my 3 years old cannot spit. that does mean that i cannot do this test? What other measures available

2. Courtagen intake form , to be filled by us, then what do we do after that , We make payment to Courtagen directly , or through healthcoach7

3. Will healthcoach 7 do the courtagen test for us?
    The test result will be sent to healthcoach7 and Dr Catanzaro will translate it for us – as what i understood.- is this how it works?

4. from healthcoach 7 website, which consult i should take, is it the ( the 1 – hour Initial Health Coach Consult)

please explained to me step by step what should be done
    pardon me , i am in desperate need to cure my daughter, please

6. Sskl
    Sskl May 16, 2016 at 11:00 pm | | Reply

Hi

Do u have to repeat the Courtagen test after treatment?

7. Michelle
    Michelle July 29, 2016 at 6:39 pm | | Reply

What if you’ve already done 23andme? Can you participate in this program?

8. Syvella
    Syvella October 27, 2016 at 10:58 am | | Reply

Hey Kimberly!
    Thank you so much for providing this information. Which insurance did you have at the time of the Coutagen testing?

9. Dmitriy
    Dmitriy August 23, 2017 at 8:11 am | | Reply

It looks like Courtagen is closed now. Do you know other lab that will do blood test now.

Thank you.

Dmitriy

10. Bina
    Bina October 12, 2017 at 9:14 am | | Reply

Hi,

We completed a Whole Exome Sequencing with GeneDx thought the Geneticist (insurance covered it). It came back “negative” with nothing to report. Is there raw data I should ask for?

How would genesavvy be any different?

For 23and me, since my daughter cannot spit, we collected the back saliva and they said not enough DNA to process. So I will try again. However, I do now MTHFR support (https://mthfrsupport.com/order-reports/) analyzes the 23andme raw data pretty well. Would you agree?

Thank you!!