1. Jennifer
    Jennifer March 8, 2016 at 10:48 pm | | Reply

I ordered the 23 and me test through your website today. I also wanted to ask you, if are doing a gluten/casein free diet for Anthony. My daughters skin allergy test came out negative for gluten/casein, I was wondering if you did it and if it made a difference. Also, I notice that Anthony follows a protein rich diet, what do you give him? , maybe you can write a whole new post on this, I have a lot of difficulty finding protein snacks for my daughter. Most of them have added preservatives, nitrites in them..

2. Jennifer
    Jennifer March 21, 2016 at 12:08 pm | | Reply

Thankyou, you should surely write a blog on the food Anthony eats, especially snacks and meals etc, it would help us all. Does Genova and Alletess do the OATS test and allergy testing without a prescription? Do you know of any labs that will do it without a prescription? Kaizer will not do it. Thanks to you I have started this whole testing process and have scheduled a meeting with Dr Catanzaro at Healthcoach7.

3. Ashley
    Ashley April 25, 2016 at 6:33 pm | | Reply

Does the courtagen test provide results you would get from 23andme and more? Or do you still need to have the 23andme done?

4. jeff
    jeff April 23, 2018 at 9:12 pm | | Reply

I really appreicate what you have done here, I have done a lot of tests based on this webiste. Courtagen is no longer doing this type of testing, so we reached out to Gene Dx. We just got our sons tests back and we got a bombshell of news. He has a Gene realted to Developmental Delay and asd. No body seems to know anything about this gene he is 1 of 38 in the world to be diagnosed with it. Who would I seek out for help, who could help with biomedical treatment?

5. Kate
    Kate August 11, 2018 at 10:07 am | | Reply

I’m keen to do a 23andme. There seem to be many version, was it the Ancestral DNA that you did? Could you please share what reports you looked into? I’m keen in methylation. Is there any other that helps? My son is ASD, low muscle tone, apraxia, ADHD and OCD.

Any recommendation or help is greatly appreciated!
    Kate

6. Jessica
    Jessica October 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm | | Reply

Thank you so much for everything you’re doing! I am so happy to have found your site. My son is almost 2 and we’ve been doing therapies for 5 months and biomed among with GF/CF diet the past 2 months.. We’ve done the OATS test as well as blood and hair testing. I’ve seen lots of improvements already through biomed, but look to moms like you for additional guidance in this long journey. My son is undermethylated so I’m very interested in the 23 and me raw data to pass along to our naturopath doctor. I see so many similarities between your son and my son and am hoping for the same amazing results you’ve both achieved through endless mom perseverance. Thank you again for pioneering this much needed movement!